Work For Us
Come work for us!
We are seeking always seeking experienced and motivated professionals for our office in Oldham. This is a full time role, working in a fast paced environment.
We would like to add an energetic member to our successful team. Ideally applicants will have recent experience within a similar role and/or a strong resourcing/administrative background.
To generate prospective candidates for all areas of the business using a variety of methods. To post job adverts where necessary. To provide administration support where required.
- To source candidates through a variety of pro-active tasks
- Work to deadlines to find suitable candidates for jobs
- Utilise various job boards to source candidates for specific roles
- To assess suitability of applications from Website, ad response, CV’s etc
- To respond to all applicants applying for roles in a courteous and professional manner
- To arrange interviews and manage calendar
- Liaise with external parties regards candidate searches such as job centre vacancies team and mantra learning.
- Liaise with all consultants regards on going candidate requirements
- Assist in the front office duties when required
- To post jobs to a variety of websites i.e. Job Centre, CV library, Monster, Xpress website
- To attend and set up job fairs when required
- Work alongside Consultants regarding Pre Registration forms and Detail Updates
- Support administrator when necessary
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and via telephone
- Strong communication skills, via email, telephone and face to face
- Exceptional written and grammatical skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of social media platforms
- Polite and patient personality to deal professionally with all levels of people
- Some experience within a recruitment environment would be helpful but not essential
- Enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, capable of working alone or as part of a team and be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to learn/ progress
- Customer service experience
- Good understanding of industrial/ warehouse processes
- Recruitment background preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of all social media apps and generally sound understanding of websites and navigation
Qualifications & Skills
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English Language
- Relevant degree or higher education certificate preferred but not essential
- Intermediate use of Word and all Microsoft packages
Please send your CV to Sarah Sanderson via email – firstname.lastname@example.org